Privacy and Security Notice
- The public information on this World Wide Web (WWW) site is provided as a public service by the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Installations & Environment.
- Information presented on this WWW site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- The ASA(I&E) Web site is a DoD Web site for unclassified information, only. There is no SENSITIVE or CLASSIFIED information contained herein. No CLASSIFIED or SENSITIVE data or PERSONNEL information is to be disseminated or exchanged using any ASA(I&E) Web site tools.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- DoD Warning.
This is a DoD computer system. Before processing classified information, check the security accreditation level of the system. Do not process, store, or transmit information classified above the accreditation level of the system. This computer system, including all related equipment, networks, and network devices (includes internet access), are provided only for authorized U.S. government use. DoD computer systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that their use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security.
Monitoring includes, but is not limited to, active attacks by authorized DoD entities to test or verify the security of the system. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied, and used for authorized purposes. All information, including personal information, placed on or sent over this system may be monitored. Use of this DoD computer system, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to monitoring. Unauthorized use of this DoD computer system may subject you to criminal prosecution. Evidence of unauthorized use collected during monitoring may be used for administrative, criminal, or other adverse action. Use of this system constitutes consent to monitoring for all lawful purposes.
Use of this system constitutes consent to monitoring for all lawful purposes.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us via the ASA(I&E) Contact Us page.
Last Reviewed: 29 August 2002
Last Updated: 29 August 2002